Thursday, May 18, 2017

Hoshizaski Ice Maker Repair in Tulsa

Hey everybody,

Like always, I am sharing some of my experiences fixing appliances in and around Tulsa. I am including before and after pictures. Take a look at this recent post about a job I did.

Read the full post on my website:

This Hoshizaski Ice maker hadn’t been cleaned in a few years and wasn’t working properly. A little bit of elbow grease and some fine tuning and we got it working beautifully


To read about Appliance Repair Services, Profile:
Click this link ⇨ Hoshizaski Ice Maker Repair in Tulsa, in Tulsa.



We appreciate you guys and look forward to serving more people around here!

When you need to reach me:
CJ Appliance Repair
(918) 992-4002
http://appliancerepairtulsaok.com
Tulsa, OK

1 comment:

  1. Dishwasher service in dubai
    https://www.hometech.ae/service/dishwasher-service/
    UAEs Authorized Major brand Dishwasher Service in Dubai, On-Demand experienced professionals for dishwasher service in Dubai.
    1633658300923-15

    ReplyDelete